Madhya Pradesh government has announced “Madhya Pradesh MSME Protsahan Yojna 2019”. Other posts for overview, eligibility and other conditions of the policy will be updated seperately. In this post, we are only going to discuss the benefits that the policy is offering to the eligible person.
(The scheme guidelines is in Hindi only, utmost care is taken in translating the same to English and then converting that into short notes. Some words may not be translated exactly but the essence remains the same.)
1. Industry Development Grant:
*Calculation of grant will be based on 100% of eligible cost of Building and Plant & Machinery.
*For Pharmaceutical units, calculation of grant will be based on 200% of eligible cost of Building and Plant & Machinery.
2. Grant for Quality Certification:
3. Grant for Patent/IPR:
4. Grant for Infrastructure Development:
5. Grant for Effluent Treatment Plant:
6. Grant for Establishment/ Development of Private Industrial Area/ Multi Storey Industrial Premises:
7. Grant for making sound MSME’s Cluster working on private land:
8. Grant for Energy Audit:
Apart from all these, separate provisions of grant for power loom up gradation, establishment of pharmaceutical lab and manufacturing of readymade garments & made ups are provided.