- For placing an order, you can register and login on the Website or you can place an order as a guest on the Website. You can also place an order with The Subsidy Squad’s customer care service for the same. If you register and login on the Website, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your username and password and you will be fully responsible for all activities that occur under your account. You agree to immediately inform The Subsidy Squad of any unauthorised use of your account or any breach of security with regards to your account registered with the Website.
- You agree and confirm that:
- The Subsidy Squad reserves the right to accept or reject your offer for any reason (or no reason) including, but not limited to the unavailability of any product, an error in the price or product description. This shall be regardless of whether the order has been confirmed and/ or payment been received. In the event The Subsidy Squad cancels your order, The Subsidy Squad will provide full refund of any payment received.
Before placing an order
- You will check and verify the product description carefully. By placing an order for a product you are bound by the conditions of sale included in the product’s description.
- The prices and availability of the products are subject to change without prior notice to you, at the sole discretion of The Subsidy Squad.
- The Subsidy Squad may revise and cease to make available any product at anytime. In the event, The Subsidy Squad is unable to deliver the product, you will be notified by e-mail and your order will be automatically cancelled due to unavailability of the product. In such an event, The Subsidy Squad shall not be liable to pay any damages to you owing to cancellation of the order.
- The Subsidy Squad has granted you a limited, non-exclusive and non-transferable license to access and make personal and non-commercial use of the Website and not to download (other than page caching) or modify any portion of the Website. This license does not enable you to engage in any resale of the products ordered or to indulge in any commercial use of the Website or its contents contained therein. The Subsidy Squad reserves a right to discontinue your account without providing you any reason thereof. The products available on the Website are for your personal use only. The products received by you from The Subsidy Squad cannot be resold for commercial purposes.
- You are solely responsible for maintaining confidentiality of your account, password and restricting access to your computer, and you hereby accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account and password. If you suspect any misuse of your account, you are required to inform us in immediately at the Contact Information provided hereinbelow. If The Subsidy Squad finds a breach or suspects a breach of security of your account, The Subsidy Squad may require you to change your password, temporarily or permanently block or suspend your account without any liability to The Subsidy Squad.
- Any recommendation made to you in the Website, during the course of your use of the Website, is purely for informational purposes and for your convenience and does not amount to endorsement of The Subsidy Squad’s products in any manner.
- In the event any product purchased by you from the Website causes any side effects to you, please note that we shall not be held liable and/ or held responsible in any manner whatsoever and the same shall be at your sole responsibility. You should carefully read the product description to ensure that the ingredients in the products do not cause any side effects/ allergic reactions to you and you may even consult a specialist prior to using the said products.
- You shall not upload, publish, host, transmit, display, modify, update or share any information that, in the sole discretion of The Subsidy Squad, is grossly racial, harmful, sexual, defamatory, obscene, pornographic or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatsoever. Further, you shall not interfere with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Website or breach any applicable law.
- You will provide true, accurate and authentic information in all instances where such information is requested from you by The Subsidy Squad. Further, The Subsidy Squad reserves its right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by you at any point of time. If upon confirmation, your details are found not to be true, partially or wholly, then The Subsidy Squad in its sole discretion has the right to reject your registration and to debar you from using any service of The Subsidy Squad without any prior intimation.
- The address at which delivery of the product, ordered by you, is to be made will be correct and proper in all respects. In the event of non-delivery or late delivery occurs on account of a mistake by you (i.e. wrong or incomplete name or address or any other wrong information) any extra cost incurred by The Subsidy Squad for redelivery of the said order shall be borne by you, prior to the redelivery being arranged.
- You authorise The Subsidy Squad to contact you for any transactional purposes related to your order/ account.
- The Subsidy Squad shall not entertain any complaint after 15 days of the order having been delivered to you.
- All products are subject only to any applicable warranties of their respective manufacturers, distributors and suppliers, if any, provided in the product packaging. To the fullest extent possible by applicable law, The Subsidy Squad hereby disclaims all warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation, any implied warranties of merchantability, non-infringement or fitness for a particular purpose. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, The Subsidy Squad hereby expressly disclaim all liability for product defect, any damage suffered by you from use of the services on the Website or failure claims that are due to normal use, product misuse, abuse, product modification, improper product selection, non-compliance with any codes or misappropriation of any kind. The Subsidy Squad will not be liable to you or to any third party for any consequential, incidental, indirect, punitive or special damages (including without limitation, damages relating to lost profits, lost data or loss of goodwill) arising out of, relating to or connected with the use of the Website or products, regardless of the cause of action on which they are based, even if advised of the possibility of such damages occurring.
- You are prohibited from violating the security of the Website. You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any activity being conducted on the Website.
- The Subsidy Squad attempts to be as accurate as possible in the description of the product on the Website. However, The Subsidy Squad does not warrant that the product description, colour, information or other content on the Website is accurate, complete, reliable, current or error free. The Website may contain typographical errors or inaccuracies which may not be complete or current.
- The product pictures are indicative and may not match the actual product. The Subsidy Squad has made every effort to display the colours of the products that appear on the Website as accurately as possible. However, as the actual colours you will see depend on your monitor, The Subsidy Squad cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of colour will be accurate.
- The Subsidy Squad reserves the right to correct, change or update the information, errors, inaccuracies or omissions at any time (including after an order has been submitted) without prior notice. Please note that such errors, inaccuracies or omissions may also relate to pricing and availability of the product.
- The availability of our products shall depend on seasonal variations as the raw materials procured for manufacturing our products are naturally sourced, which may result in our products not being available at all times on the Website. Further, as the raw materials procured for manufacturing our products are naturally sourced, it is possible that due to sedimentation occurring in our products especially juices, the colour, texture and taste may differ between batches because of seasonal variations but the nutritional value of our products always remains constant.
- The Subsidy Squad intends to provide you with general information about The Subsidy Squad’s products. The information is not intended to constitute personal medical suggestion or be used for any medical diagnosis or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, appropriateness or usefulness of the information. For any specific medical conditions or issues, you are advised to seek opinion from a certified medical practitioner. In the event you rely on the information provided by The Subsidy Squad , you do so at your own risk. Under no circumstances will The Subsidy Squad be liable for the information or the consequences or relying upon on such information.
- All products listed on the Website will be sold at maximum retail price unless otherwise specified. The prices declared on the Website for the respective product are inclusive of taxes. The prices mentioned at the time of ordering will be the prices charged on the date of delivery. In case the prices are higher or lower of the concerned product, on the date of delivery, no additional charges will be collected or refunded as the case may be at the time of delivery.
- At the time of checking out, you are requested to verify the total amount payable before placing your order. At the time of checking out, the total charges payable with regards to the said order shall be displayed on the Website and no further extra charges shall be applicable or payable by you at the time of accepting delivery of the said product/s ordered. After confirming the said order on the Website, especially on selecting the cash on delivery option, you shall be liable to make complete payment of the total amount to the concerned delivery person prior to taking delivery of the said products ordered for by you.
While placing an order on the Website, you are allowed to choose from the various payment options made available. You undertake to use your own debit/ credit card or banking details for completing the transaction on the Website. At the time of payment, if all security checks are verified through the secured server for enabling the online transaction, then The Subsidy Squad shall not be held responsible for misuse of your debit/ credit card or banking details. The Subsidy Squad will not be liable for any type of credit card fraud. The onus of proving that your credit card has been fraudulently used for transacting on the Website will be exclusively on you.
CANCELLATION, REFUNDS AND RETURNS
An order shall be considered confirmed unless you cancel the order prior to The Subsidy Squad dispatching the products to you. In order to cancel your order or to change your order, prior to the order being dispatched, you will need to call our customer service number for the same. Once the said order is dispatched to you, the said order can neither be cancelled nor changed by you. Please refer to our Cancellation, Refunds and Return Policy provided on our Website.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The “The Subsidy Squad” name and logo and all related product and service names, design marks and slogans are the trademarks, logos or service marks of The Subsidy Squad. The Subsidy Squad expressly reserves all intellectual property rights in all text, programs, products, processes, technology, content and other materials, which appear on this Website. Access to this Website does not confer and shall not be considered as conferring upon anyone to use any of The Subsidy Squad’s intellectual property rights. Any use of this Website or its contents including copying and/or storing them in whole or part for commercial purpose is prohibited without The Subsidy Squad’s permission. You may copy or download contents displayed on the said Website for your personal use only. You may not modify, distribute or re-post anything on this Website for any purpose. No right, title or interest in any downloaded materials is transferred to you as a result of any such copying and/ or downloading.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- The Website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- The Subsidy Squad makes no representation or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of this Website or the information, content, materials or products shown on this Website. You expressly agree that that your use of the Website is at your own risk.
- The Subsidy Squad makes no representation regarding the use of or result of the use/ depiction of the contents on the Website in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise. The Subsidy Squad shall not be liable for any loss suffered in any manner by the user as a result of depending directly or indirectly on the depiction of the contents on this Website.
- The images shown on the Website are only indicative in nature and the actual product may vary in size, colour etc.
- We do not warrant that the Website, its server or email sent are free of virus or other harmful components. We will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this Website, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive and consequential damages.
- You agree that, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, neither The Subsidy Squad nor The Subsidy Squad’s holding, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners or licensors will be responsible or liable (whether in contract, tort including negligence or otherwise) under any circumstances for any (a) interruption of business; (b) access delays or access interruptions to the Website; (c) data non-delivery, loss, theft, mis-delivery, corruption, destruction or other modification; (d) loss or damages of any sort incurred as a result of dealing with or the presence of off-website links on the Website; (e) viruses, system failures or malfunctions which may occur in connection with your use of the Website, including during hyperlink to or from third party websites; (f) any inaccuracies or omissions in content; or (g) events beyond the reasonable control of The Subsidy Squad. The Subsidy Squad makes no representation or warranties that defects or errors will be corrected.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
- CONTACT INFORMATION
Customer Service Desk
E-mail id: [email protected]
Contact days: Monday to Saturday (9:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.)
Sunday ( 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.)
If you have any grievance or complaint to place:
- Principal geographic address of The Subsidy Squad’s headquarters and all branches; Office No. 5, Working Kulture, Near MG Hector Showroom, ITI Circle, Jodhpur, Rajasthan 342003.
- The Subsidy Squad’s contact details (email address and customer care number); [email protected]; +91-7733809860
- Name of the grievance officer appointed; Ms. Bhagya Shree
- Email ID of grievance officer: [email protected]
- Phone number of grievance officer: 7733809860
COUPON TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Coupons are valid for a limited time only. Shreenik Advisors reserves the right to modify or cancel coupons at any time.
- The coupon offer will not be valid until it is applied to the qualifying item.
- The coupon may only be used on thesubsidysquad.com and in conjunction with the purchase of products shipped and sold by thesubsidysquad.com. The coupon is not valid on products sold by third-party sellers or other e-commerce websites.
- The coupon is limited to one coupon per customer.
- If you return any of the items purchased with a coupon, the coupon discount or value may be subtracted from the return credit.
- Applicable shipping and handling charges apply to all products as the Shipping & Returns Policy.
- Offer good while supplies last.
- Void where prohibited.
- Shreenik Advisors has no obligation for payment of any tax in conjunction with the distribution or use of any coupon.
- Consumer is required to pay any applicable taxes related to the use of the coupon.
- Coupons are void if restricted or prohibited by law.