Government of Rajasthan has issued Rajasthan Agro-processing, Agri-business & Agri-export Promotion Policy, 2019 (Agro Policy of Rajasthan) in order to make Rajasthan as a production and supply hub of processed agricultural products and a destination of choice for investors, processors and exporters. The scheme covers many aspects relating to agriculture.
- Capital Investment Subsidy Scheme (CIS)
- Interest Subsidy on Term Loan Scheme
- Electricity Tariff/ Adoption of Solar Energy Subsidy
- Freight Subsidy Schemes
- Other Incentives
We are going to cover benefits from s. no. 1 to 4 in this article.
1. Capital Investment Subsidy Scheme (CIS):
*Computation of eligible fixed capital investment:
Following list of expenses would be ineligible expenses for capital investment subsidy and hence would not be counted in the computation of eligible cost of plant and machinery and technical civil work for arriving at subsidy amount.
- Cost of land and its development
- Pre-operative expenses
- The following items of civil works:
- Compound Wall
- Approach Road/ Internal Roads
- Administrative or any residential building or rest room/ guest house
- Labor Rest Room and quarters for workers
- Security/ Guard Room or enclosures
- Consultancy fee
- Non- technical civil works not directly related to cold chain or storage infrastructure or production unit
- The following items of plant and machinery:
- Margin money, working capital and contingencies
- Fuel, consumables, spares and stores
- AC ducting, furniture, Computers and allied office furniture not directly related to production
- Transport vehicles other than the Reefer trucks/ vans/ refrigerated carrier/ insulated vans etc.
- Second hand/ old machines
- All types of service charges
- Expenditure on painting of machinery
- Closed Circuit TV Camera and security system related equipment
- Consultancy Fee
- Stationery items
- Plant & machinery not directly related to cold chain or storage infrastructure or production unit
- Fire fighting equipment, fly catchers, hand washer, laundry etc. not directly related to production process.
- Reconditioned and refurbished plant & machinery.
2. Interest Subsidy on Term Loan Scheme
Capital, Interest and Additional Interest Subsidy Ceiling:
|Agro Processing Units promoted by other than farmers or their organizations||100 Lacs|
|Agro Processing Units promoted by farmers or their organizations||200 Lacs|
|Individual Infrastructural Projects||150 Lacs|
3. Electricity Tariff/ Adoption of Solar Energy Subsidy
(Only to the units availing capital subsidy under this policy)
4. Freight Subsidy
1. For export of fresh fruits, vegetables and flowers.
2. For surface transportation of fruits, vegetables and flowers to distant markets in India.
3. For export of Spices and Processed Agri Products.
4. For export of Raw Agri Produce.
1. For export of fresh fruits, vegetables and flowers:
2. For surface transportation of fruits, vegetables and flowers to distant markets in India:
3. For export of Spices and Processed Agri Products:
4. For export of Raw Agri Produce: